Political Watch Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political Watch Dogs

Keeping an eye on our employees who forgot their place

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Google your CZAR every other day to see is anything new pops up.

flag@whitehouse.gov

Go down 
AuthorMessage

flag@whitehouse.gov Empty
PostSubject: flag@whitehouse.gov   flag@whitehouse.gov Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:43 pm

As you probably know
"flag@whitehouse.gov" has been created so that snitches can report
opposition to the health care plan. Well
the White house stepped right into it. Now people email their opposition to the
health care plan and other issues. Please use this tool as many times as you
want. It is effective. We need to inundate the recipients of the email. Please
don't be scared. We still live under "Freedom of speech". We still
have a Constitution to go by.

If the White house is
compiling a so-called opposition watch list, so what.
Back to top Go down
Ray_L

Ray_L

Thumbs : 249

PostSubject: Re: flag@whitehouse.gov   flag@whitehouse.gov Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:36 pm

here is my letter:
Quote :
Linda Douglass

I know “Facts Are Stubborn Things,” but I still want to report the Obama Administration for spreading propaganda about health care reform. President Obama, and Kathleen Sebelius has said we aren’t moving to a single payer system. They say the public option is just to create healthy competition for insurance companies. There is enough evidence that this administration is calculated with their intent. There is also enough evidence that a public option will likely create or make possible the need for a single payer system. This all seems fishy to me. Why would they knowingly mislead the American people?

I also understand one of the big arguments for these last few days has been there isn’t even a health care bill, so what are
people so upset about. Maybe that confuses some who are easily confused, but unless this is how you determine if it is disinformation or not, it is hardly an argument that should shut the American people up. Is it disinformation if someone has specific criticisms about a supposed bill? If that is the standard then he himself is guilty of the same thing, commenting and defending a bill that does not exist.

Should I take the President at his word, that HC reform will still allow for all of our freedoms and there would be no restrictions or rationing of care? If his words didn’t contradict themselves maybe I could. I know “Facts Are Stubborn Things,” but before either Barack Obama or Kathleen Sebelius were in their current positions they were both on the record as saying health care reform with a public option will lead us to a single payer system. They both agree it (a single payer system) would be the way they would have gone if starting from scratch but now admit it will take time and calculated steps to get there from where we are today. The simple fact he selected Tom Daschle and then Kathleen Sebelius for Secretary of the Department of Health leads citizens to believe he choose people who had his same ideals. That of a single payer system, over time, but a single payer system none the less.

I also want to report President Obama for not only allowing, but encouraging the collection of citizens “records” by having you step out and entangle yourself in this abduction of our civil rights. These scare tactics to silence the dissenters of the president’s agenda scars me and many like me. This does not shut us up though, we will (figuratively) punch back twice as hard, we will speak out! Louder and through more social networks. You have your job cut out for you now.

US code 5USC552a is a law says the president and the executive branch shall not make, keep or record records on a persons expressions of freedom of speech any where in the united states and since there is another statute that says all or any communications with the white house must be retained, this will email saved or deleted will mean a wonderful violation.

I am turning in this fishy correspondence in for your review as
I plan to paste this in every forum, blog and email I can. If there are any laws that I am breaking or repercussions for such information sharing please notify me as to what they are so I can include that with my message.

Congratulations on your new position and I’ll watch out for
your next video release.

Sincerely,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flag@whitehouse.gov   flag@whitehouse.gov Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:08 pm

Flag@whitehouse.gov is no more.
I knew they would step in big time.
Truth shall always prevail, no matter what
I posted the details on hubpages.com/profile/bernie1936
"New attack on free speech - follow-up"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flag@whitehouse.gov   flag@whitehouse.gov Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flag@whitehouse.gov
Page 1 of 1