Political Watch Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political Watch Dogs

Keeping an eye on our employees who forgot their place

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Google your CZAR every other day to see is anything new pops up.

New White House Reality Check Website

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ehlersrs
Watch Dog
Watch Dog

Thumbs : 28

New White House Reality Check Website Empty
PostSubject: New White House Reality Check Website   New White House Reality Check Website Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:58 am

From FOX News, the White House has opened a new website to refute rumors about the Health Care Bill:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/08/10/white-house-launches-web-site-battle-health-care-rumors/

http://www.whitehouse.gov/realitycheck/

Just more fallacies they are forcing on the public!

Robert S.
Back to top Go down
Ray_L

Ray_L

Thumbs : 249

New White House Reality Check Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New White House Reality Check Website   New White House Reality Check Website Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:27 pm

Look they have our play book, and even though we have theirs too, they have the media. They know they can walk it in with baby steps and make 10 yards every 3 downs with fewer turnovers.

They have learned their lesson. They use our strengths and weaknesses against us.

ONLY because of all of the outrage!.. I think there is the smallest possible chance that the watered down version of what ever passes wont be as extreme as ppl are saying. The door just needs to be opened. This way the Media will be off the hook. But in the dark of night or in some save the butterfly bill, they will bring it to the level that does scare me.

They
get us to settle down at the town hall and CNN reports how great the open discussions are going. We get riled up and they
report we can't be rationed with... It is just a game for these ppl. I am disgusted to keep thinking about it. I have typed two pages worth and keep deleting it to avoid the rant... I am going out of my mind with these ppl!!!!!!!
pale
Back to top Go down

New White House Reality Check Website
Page 1 of 1