Political Watch Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political Watch Dogs

Keeping an eye on our employees who forgot their place

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Google your CZAR every other day to see is anything new pops up.

Glenn's Protesters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thumbs : 340

Glenn's Protesters Empty
PostSubject: Glenn's Protesters   Glenn's Protesters Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:11 pm

the other day I was listening to Mark Larson, a local guy in Tampa. He was talking about the FCC and the threats for conservative talk shows and he went to bat for Glenn Beck (not by name but he said something like, a prominent talk show host and host of a very popular fox news show) has had these ppl attack him and go after his sponsors. He said we should make a stand against 1 of these sponsors, WALMART. He said anyone who listens to conservative news talk should unite against the sponsors since this is the only thing they respond to...

Most boycotts for me aren't that relevant because I shop at so few places. But this one... I got to thinking, I spend $400-$600 a month there. some times more. This month since it is back to school, I am closer to $800. That should bother them more than just letters.

I am going to total my receipts for the last 6 months and write them a letter telling them until they return to GB show my $$ will go across the street to publix and kmart/sears. I am going to scan and attach the receipts to the letter.
Think about the effect of that boycott if we got 20k people to participate $pread the thought!

any one else?
Back to top Go down
https://criticalcrew.forumotion.com
Takebackgov
Admin
Admin

Thumbs : 29

Glenn's Protesters Empty
PostSubject: Defend Glenn   Glenn's Protesters Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:15 pm

Best site is defendglenn.com

A couple put up this web site and calls every sponsor and puts their response up. They also provide a list of names, addresses, and telephone numbers for sponsors pro and con.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thumbs : 340

Glenn's Protesters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn's Protesters   Glenn's Protesters Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:48 pm

thanks I'll check it out. I have opened it several times but get so many windows open and start shutting them down for the night and forget what i haven't gotten to.
Back to top Go down
https://criticalcrew.forumotion.com
Takebackgov
Admin
Admin

Glenn's Protesters Empty
PostSubject: Receipt idea   Glenn's Protesters Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:24 am

I like that idea
Back to top Go down
Ray_L

Ray_L

Thumbs : 249

Glenn's Protesters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn's Protesters   Glenn's Protesters Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Takebackgov wrote:
I like that idea
?? Question the walmart thing??
Back to top Go down
Takebackgov
Admin
Admin

Glenn's Protesters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn's Protesters   Glenn's Protesters Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:32 pm

Sorry, yeah, the walmart thing.
Back to top Go down
Ray_L

Ray_L

Thumbs : 249

Glenn's Protesters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn's Protesters   Glenn's Protesters Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:50 pm

It was surreal explaining to my kids why we aren't going to walmart anymore. Never thought myself as a protester.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glenn's Protesters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn's Protesters   Glenn's Protesters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glenn's Protesters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Political Watch Dogs :: Political Watch Dogs :: Hot Topics-
Jump to: