Political Watch Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political Watch Dogs

Keeping an eye on our employees who forgot their place

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Google your CZAR every other day to see is anything new pops up.

Introductions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thumbs : 340

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:13 am

My name is Ray and I live in Zephyrhills Florida.

I Have two of the best kids a dad could ask for, both boys; 10 & 5. My wife and I are both teachers. She teaches Math and I teach a vocational adult shop class.

I have worked for privet and government employers. I have been at the bottom of the food chain and I have been self employed several times.

A great man told me (in so many words); that I had a debt to pay back to society that was so big, good deeds over time would still have left me in a deficit.
I took the job that was on the table out of guilt, but right away I realized it was what I needed to do. I consider it an honor to be able to affect so many lives (mostly) in a positive way.

Almost every life lesson I have learned came hard and painfully expensive. All my adult life I have chalked these experiences up to CARMA! Finally the debt seems to be settled and life for me and mine is good!

My family sacrifices life style but not quality of life as I am home every night and with them for all their vacations.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://criticalcrew.forumotion.com
ehlersrs
Watch Dog
Watch Dog

Thumbs : 28

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:38 pm

Hello Everyone,

I'm a new member to the 912 Project and I am a new transplant here. I am a software engineer in Cedar Rapids, IA and my new wife (just married in June) is a worship director at a local church. I am native to Iowa, but have also lived in TN and FL. I look forward to getting to know everyone better and working with you to stamp out this progressive movement in our country!

Robert S.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thumbs : 340

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:41 pm

Once again, welcome! Glad to see the post. Like you I to am new to the 9/12 project as well. For the last several months I just read the posts but didn't interact. And for the record- we are all "new transplants here" Smile

Congratulations on recently getting married. I know men are supposed to say how great life was before they got married. And mine was lol! But marriage was the beginning of my life really meaning anything. So again congratulations!
Back to top Go down
https://criticalcrew.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Political Watch Dogs :: Political Watch Dogs :: Guest/ Member Welcome Center-
Jump to: