Political Watch Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political Watch Dogs

Keeping an eye on our employees who forgot their place

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Google your CZAR every other day to see is anything new pops up.

How do we stop voter fraud?

Go down 

IS this a hot button for you?
No!
How do we stop voter fraud? Vote_lcap0%How do we stop voter fraud? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes! lets get some solutions down and put it to a vote in a few weeks
How do we stop voter fraud? Vote_lcap100%How do we stop voter fraud? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thumbs : 340

How do we stop voter fraud? Empty
PostSubject: How do we stop voter fraud?   How do we stop voter fraud? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:49 am

Quote :
Alsacien Asked:
How do we register new voters?

Registrations should be done in person and not by mail or any other
way.
Why is there no verification before casting the vote. I never was
asked for any documentation.
The registration log does not mean that you are legal to vote.

Lets get some suggestions if this is your thing and work on it in a group.
Back to top Go down
https://criticalcrew.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thumbs : 340

How do we stop voter fraud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do we stop voter fraud?   How do we stop voter fraud? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:04 am

pacontrer 63p
yes, I believe they should ask for up to date license or
state ID. I would not have a problem with that (since I'm a United States
Citizen), but I'm sure all the libs would say that this is an infringement on
their freedoms.

thinker67 92p
Personally, I think we should all start over. Consider no one registered and start the whole thing from the beginning. A pain in the a$$?
Oh, you betcha. Would it be worth it to have honest elections? I think it would be.
I think that our election "day" should be election "week"~ or longer, if needed. Everyone attempting to vote, has to show valid, picture ID~ issued by the state they live in. They have to verify their address by bringing in a utility bill, or a mortgage statement. (You have to do that to get a freaking LIBRARY CARD) Re-registering,
every voter would be given a voter number, like a Soc.Sec.#. That number stays
with you until you die. It goes inactive for at least 5 years, before it can be
assigned to anyone else. NO ONE registers affilliated with ANY party--keep them guessing--and all voting opportunites are open to all eligible voters. No closed primaries, etc. If it's your district, state, or a federal election, you can vote on the issues and the people.
You go to vote, you get a card with your # on it. (After proving who you are.) The person running the poll, punches a hole in the card, watches you sign it, and logs it in as "received by voter" in the computer. You vote, as you exit the booth, another person watches you sign your card again, and punches another hole in it. It then goes to a third person, who logs it into the computer as being "voted". If you don't have ID, you don't get a card. If you don't have a card, you don't get to enter a voting booth. Ergo, no ID, or voter card~ you don't vote. I don't think it's too much to ask, if your right to vote is so important to you, for you to put a little effort into it.

alsacien
WOW, that would surely work. But I think people are too lazy
to do that. Thousands would not even vote.__On the other hand it would keep out
all the ones who are not supposed to vote.

MR2 said:
And pass the same citizenship test given to immigrants!

alsacien
Good point, that would keep out all the one's who even don't know that we have a Constitution.__I would do that during the registration process.

Thinker67
Very good input!
Can we making simpler?
Start over again
Register in person with required paperwork to be chosen by the registration
officials, DL, SS#, birth certificate, naturalization paper, passport, finger
printing, OR????
Register unaffiliated, all primaries would be open to all voters
Receive a voter card with picture and number that stays with you for life
Card gets scanned by the person at the poll desk
Vote – Receive receipt
Let's keep this going! Inputs please!

triper57 93p
alsacien -
We need to totally reform voter registration not health care. Registering when you get a drivers license is no longer a good thing since some states have started allowing illegals to get licenses.

Tazmin13 62p
Elections take place in every state each year. We have local election coming this Nov. and it would be a good place to start--if you go to vote you have to show your BC and drivers license (there's a lot of illegals with DLs); the info can be noted on the "register" as "verified". Once verified you don't have to prove it at the next election. If this was done every year up through 2012 we would have a "verified" election register. All new voters would have to show the same docs plus proof of residency.

franmcc 104p
It goes so deep, I don't know that we ever will fix it.
It was always bad and then they went to motor voter which made it even worse.
A n event that happened at my poll in last presidential election...woman came
in wanted to vote in our precinct. She was questionable voter, tried to verify residency, asked for drivers license have it with her, asked for auto insurance card since she drove there as the license on the car was registered in Delaware and we were in PA, didn' have it. She was registered in an Apt building in our district, it was very clear that ACORN had rented apts in the PA districts and registered Delaware residents to
come in and vote. The apartment building very oddly became very empty after the
election. And yet they were allowed to vote, couldn't stop her.

ruth1946 80p
I don't know about anywhere else but here in NJ, the Dead
Raise from their graves to Vote. So--After my parents died, I went to the
polling place early in the morning, and stapled a copy of their Death
Certificates to the Voter Registration Page to keep "them" from
voting. My Grandmother voted in a Nov. election she had died the previous May.

les_gvt 83p
Of all things the feds have done to us, I have wondered many times why we do not have a uniform standard for voting requirements and counting procedures, especially for federal elections. Let the states make their own rules for local elections.

If Zimbawbe , Chad, or Sri Lanka can do something this simple, I would think the US
could

alsacien
Even Iraq did better. Remember the blue fingers?

cptnjarhead 92p
Simple.. All voters must take an exam before each election in order to vote. If they pass then voter rights are enabled. If failed. then no voter rights. The only way to even have access to a voter rights exam .. applicant would need to have verified social and drivers license.
People have no right to vote.. they need to earn it......not only proving who they are.. but also proving they know who and what they are voting for.

alsacien
Good point, that would keep out all the one's who even don't know that we have a Constitution. I would do that during the registration process.

bobinohwa 68p
i think the whole problem boils down to diligence...
we hire people in county gov't where we all register to vote to take our registration and ensure that those they register actually ARE eligible to vote.. they should be doing their job, they should be diligent about earning the money we pay them... if they were then none of this would be a problem because they would be catching the mickey mouse's and donald ducks that register...
course on the other hand... we could always just get serious about it? make voter fraud a capital offense. i was never much of a mickey mouse fan myself really so i'd be more than happy to pull the trigger.
Back to top Go down
https://criticalcrew.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1