Political Watch Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political Watch Dogs

Keeping an eye on our employees who forgot their place

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Google your CZAR every other day to see is anything new pops up.

BO birth certificate issue: how big is it for you?

Go down 

BO birth certificate issue: how big is it for you:
#1 most important thing based on principal
BO birth certificate issue: how big is it for you? Vote_lcap0%BO birth certificate issue: how big is it for you? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Verry important because we can get rid of him with this.
BO birth certificate issue: how big is it for you? Vote_lcap0%BO birth certificate issue: how big is it for you? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Important but pointless because they will never remove him from office
BO birth certificate issue: how big is it for you? Vote_lcap67%BO birth certificate issue: how big is it for you? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Low on my priority but it's legitimate
 0% [ 0 ]
This is a non issue for me
BO birth certificate issue: how big is it for you? Vote_lcap33%BO birth certificate issue: how big is it for you? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Other_________
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thumbs : 340

BO birth certificate issue: how big is it for you? Empty
PostSubject: BO birth certificate issue: how big is it for you?   BO birth certificate issue: how big is it for you? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:07 pm

I just want to try to get a feel for how large an issue this
is for the majority of the ppl. that make it here.

I would lock this to stop posting but when i do it stops the vote so,please pretend it is locked for posting, because I think it has been discussed a significant amount in the 9-12 project. I hardly think we can change minds on the subject either way. But with this starting to become an issue since Glenn made his comment the other day I wanted to try to get a feel for how large the division will be.
Back to top Go down
https://criticalcrew.forumotion.com

BO birth certificate issue: how big is it for you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Political Watch Dogs :: Political Watch Dogs :: Hot Topics-
Jump to: